donderdag 24 mei 2012

Start 24 may 2012

I started this blog about Akihabara because cause I live very close to the place and a lot of people like to heard of this place and what is going on


 
So I will first start with one of the most famous things about this place and that is AKB48 that is also why I called my blog akbfortyeight it will not go alone about this group but this name will attract a lot of people that are looking for more information about Akihabara.



I have made some shaky video today with a pocket camera .. will use my better one later so I could start the Blog

My first picture will be about the AKB48 store here the opening of the store on 24 may 2012 at around 10:30








At the moment there is a battle about the new center off the band It is everyday here on the news .. the previous announced that she would leave the group , so they need a new leader !!

For the moment I use a default blog layout will change this soon !!




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten